4572 Linux Thin Client
4K Value & Security Class (Fiber)
The 10ZiG 4500 Series is a new, highly secure model to the 10ZiG lineup. The 4500 Thin Client is small in size yet surprisingly powerful, supporting a 4K dual monitor setup at a value price point, and is an ideal choice for Federal and Military as well as Enterprise Organizations in verticals such as Finance and Healthcare needing the absolute highest levels of security in their VDI environment.
The 4572 model shown here is specifically designed for a seamless and powerful virtualized desktop experience optimized for a 10ZiG PeakOS™ (Linux) environment.
All endpoints running on a 10ZiG OS come with our FREE endpoint management software, The 10ZiG Manager™. IT Admins can connect via LAN/WAN or the Cloud and manage large amounts of endpoints remotely, from anywhere in the world.
- Intel Dual Core 1.6GHz (2.48GHz Burst)
- Fiber LAN Support (SFP Ready)
- 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x HDMI combination
- 5 x USB (2 x USB 3.0)
- Optional TAA Compliance
- TPM 2.0 Optional (Windows Only)
- Optional Wireless (External Antenna)
- Optional VESA and ARM Mount
- 4K UHD with Dual Monitor Support*
- 802.1x Network Authentication
- FREE Centralized Management via The 10ZiG Manager™
*4K performance dependent upon your current VDI infrastructure and the necessary minimum requirements to support it.